Spotify is currently the most used music streaming application for Android. Not only Android, but Spotify is also available for iOS users. Spotify for Android lets users listen to music, songs, podcasts, audiobooks, novels, and online soundtracks.
Even though the application is currently used by millions of users, it is not available in every country. People from all over the world have encountered a number of errors while downloading Spotify for Android. Since a VPN app is available on the Google Play Store and can change your location, users have Trying to get more Spotify plays through a VPN.
Best VPNs For Spotify – Unblock & Access Spotify
Currently, there are many VPN applications available on the Google Play Store. However, to unblock Spotify, you need to choose a VPN whose servers Spotify doesn’t block. This article introduces some of the best VPN apps for Spotify which can help you unblock and access Spotify from anywhere.
This is one of the greatest and most popular VPN apps on the Google Play Store. The great thing about TunnelBear is that it has tons of services from around the world to choose from. Not only Spotify, TunnelBear can also unblock other streaming applications like NetFlix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.
- It’s a free app to browse the internet privately & securely.
- The VPN app has a strict no-log policy.
- TunnelBear offers lots of Private DNS servers.
2. Hola VPN
Well, Hola VPN is one of the different VPN applications that you can use on your Android device. Hola VPN is available on practically all major platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome, and many more. The best thing about Hola VPN is that it offers users various pre-built profiles to access various web services including Spotify.
- It’s a free peer-to-peer VPN service for Android.
- The VPN app has its own web browser.
- Compared to other free VPN, Hola offers better speed.
The most excellent thing about CyberGhost VPN is that it can unblock almost any streaming service like BBC, Sky, Hulu, NetFlix, Spotify, and others. Another thing is that it gives users a lot of choices when it comes to servers. CyberGhost VPN servers are distributed in 60 countries and are well optimized to provide you with better browsing and download speeds.
- The VPN uses 256-AES encryption to protect your internet activity.
- As of now, CyberGhost VPN has over 6000+ VPN servers.
- All of the servers were well-optimized to offer better speed.
- The premium version also has a no-log policy.
If you’re looking for a VPN app that offers lots of free bandwidth every month, Windscribe VPN might be the best option for you. Guess what? Windscribe VPN provides users with 10GB of bandwidth every month. With such a wide range, you can enjoy thousands of songs and music.
- WindScribe offers 10GB of free bandwidth every month.
- The VPN app is super easy to use.
- It has a split-tunneling feature. That means you can choose which apps to use the VPN service.
- WindScribe has a strict no-log policy.
Well, NordVPN is the king of VPNs and is available on almost all major platforms including Mac, Android, Windows, iOS, etc. However, NordVPN is a premium VPN app with a strict no-registration policy that ensures that your browsing activity is never tracked.
- Under the trial period, you can use all premium features for free.
- NordVPN offers over 5500+ servers worldwide.
- With the premium version, you can connect up to 6 devices.
ExpressVPN is not a free VPN service, simply you can get a 30 day trial period. During the trial period, users can enjoy all of ExpressVPN’s top notch features for free. ExpressVPN currently offers users more than 21,000 servers in 48 locations, making it one of the top VPN services on the list. ExpressVPN servers are well optimized for better streaming speeds.
- ExpressVPN hides your IP Address and encrypts your network data.
- The VPN servers were spread across 160 locations in 94 countries.
- Compared to other VPNs, Express VPN offers better speed.
If you are looking for a Spotify VPN app that offers both free and paid plans, then you should go for ProtonVPN. Guess what? ProtonVPN is one of the great and most popular VPN services for the Windows operating system. As per the free plan, ProtonVPN doesn’t limit bandwidth.
- The free version lets you connect to servers in Japan, The Netherlands, and the US.
- With the premium version, you can unlock 577 high-speed servers in 44 countries.
- The app offers free bandwidth every other day.
It provides users 2 GB of free bandwidth every month. Since this is a new VPN app, the servers are not spam. They can be used to unlock and access Spotify. The VPN app offers fewer users but high-quality servers, which should provide a better streaming experience.
- This is a completely free VPN app for Android.
- The VPN app automatically connects to the best server.
- hide.me VPN has more than 55 hand-picked, high-quality servers.
9. Turbo VPN
Well, Turbo VPN is an unlimited free VPN client for Android. Unlike the others, Turbo VPN has no restrictions on bandwidth and country selection. While not the fastest, Turbo VPN is definitely the best VPN to unlock on Spotify.
- It’s a completely free VPN client with no restrictions.
- The app offers lots of VPN servers.
- With this VPN, you can bypass the geo-restrictions of apps and services.
- Turbo VPN is compatible with WiFi, LTE, 3G, and all other internet options.
If you’re looking for a free VPN app for Windows that you can use to unblock Spotify, Surfeasy might be the best choice for you. Surfeasy has premium and free plans. As per the free plan, the VPN service only offers 500MB of data per month. 500MB of data is not suitable if you want to stream videos.
- This one offers a secure browsing experience with top-notch security.
- SurfEasy follows a strict no-log policy.
- The VPN app offers lots of services spread across different countries.
- The premium feature also includes an ad-blocker.
These are some of the most reliable VPN apps that you can use to unblock Spotify. This VPN can unblock almost all audio and video streaming apps and services. I hope this article helped you! Please share with your friends.