Tubi is a popular streaming service in the United States and offers a free, ad-supported service that serves ads during fixed commercial breaks during programming. Tubi TV is considered the largest independent video service in the United States. It is known for more than 12,000 titles, including movies and shows from almost all major production studios such as Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Warner Bros., Universal Pictures, and Paramount Pictures. Recently, Tubi even signed a distribution agreement with NBCUniversal covering 400 films and TV episodes. The streaming service has contracted out with Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Studio 100, Bridgestone Multimedia, Shout Factory, Nelvana, and DHX Media. If you want to use this Tubi TV and you have one of the smart devices like Smart TV, Firestick, Xbox 360, Roku, or smartphone (Android or iOS), you can watch Tubi TV shows very easily by clicking on it. Your device. If You Don’t Know Follow the instructions below to set up your Tubi TV on a smart device.
Guide to Set Up Tubi TV on Smart Devices
Before you learn how to configure Tubi TV on the device you want, please let us know how to register first for a Tubi TV account. Here are the steps to create a Tubi TV account.
Steps to Setup a Tubi TV account
- First, go to the Tubi TV registration page in your web browser.
- Once you are on the registration page in your browser, you will need to select the registration option. You can register for a TubiTV account either via Facebook or via your email address.
- You will need to create a password for your Tubi account during the registration process.
- After providing the required registration information for the account, you must click on the Sign-in button to complete the process.
- After you register your account, you can still activate your Tubi TV account on the device of your choice.
Steps to Enable Tubi TV on Smart TV
If you have a smart TV and want to activate Tubi TV on it, you can do it easily by following the instructions below.
- To configure your Tubi TV on a Smart TV, you must first open the Tubi TV App on your Smart TV.
- You will then need to select a login option.
- You will then need to register or link your Tubi TV account. When you register your account, you will receive a code to activate Tubi TV.
- Then you have to go to www.tubitv.com/activate on your mobile web browser or PC.
- As soon as you are at the Tubi TV activation screen, you will need to log in to your Tubi TV account with the login information that you created earlier.
- After you log into your Tubi TV account, you must enter the activation code that you received earlier in the column provided.
Steps to activate Tubi TV on Amazon Firestick
If you wish to activate your Tubi TV account on Amazon Firestick, you will need to follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- First, open Tubi TV or the Amazon Firestick app. You can also download it for free from the store if you want.
- You will then need to go to the login or registration options. The choice of options depends on whether you have an account or not. If you have an account you can log in. If you don’t have an account, you will need to register one first.
- After you log in to your account, you will receive a code. Make sure you save the code.
- You now need to open a web browser on your computer or in a phone web browser.
- You will then need to go to the Tubi TV connection page to enter your browser and Tubi TV account.
- You must then go to this link.
- You will then need to enter the activation code in the prompt field. You can now enjoy your Tubi TV content.
Steps to Activate Tubi TV on Roku
If you want to activate Tubi TV on your Roku device, follow the instructions below.
- First, open the Tubi TV app on your Roku device.
- You will then need to go to the top row and select the entry option on your app’s home screen.
- You will then need to register or link accounts. This will bring up the pairing code on your screen.
- Then you have to open the link www.tubitv.com/activate in a web browser on your computer or mobile.
- Then all you have to do is log into your Tubi TV account, enter the installation code in the field provided and your account will be configured on your Roku TV.
Steps to Enable Tubi Tv on Xbox 360
- if you want to activate your Tubi TV account on Microsoft Xbox 360, you’ll need to follow the step-by-step instructions below. But before you do the following steps,
- you need to make sure that you are signed in to your Xbox Live account. Also, make sure you have at least 121 megabytes of free space on your device.
- can then follow the instructions below to activate Tubi TV on your Xbox 360
Download the Tubi TV app
If you want to activate your Tubi TV account on Microsoft Xbox 360, you’ll need to follow the step-by-step instructions below. But before you do the following steps, you need to make sure that you are signed in to your Xbox Live account. Also, make sure you have at least 121 megabytes of free space on your device. You can then follow the instructions below to activate Tubi TV on your Xbox 360.
To Watch Tubi TV
- To watch Tubi TV, you need to run the Tubi TV app on your device.
- You will then need to do one of the following:
- Go to the main hub and select one of the Tubi TV content presented.
- You then need to find a hub to the right of the main center. You can find the film center here. You can watch the movie you want to see.
- In the middle right of the film is the middle of the show. Here you need to select a title from the available content.
- A Herb center is located in the hub to the right of the show hub. Here you need to select a category option to view the available content.
- You will find the center of the setting to the right of the genre center. Here you can find information about customer service and parental controls.
- You will also find the search center to the left of the main center. Here you can search for Tubi TV content that you want to watch.
- So, these are the steps you need to follow to get your Tubi TV account and account set up on various compatible devices.