Unlocking PDF files is equally challenging as setting up a password on your documents — and both tasks can be more challenging than you thought. But, thanks to the latest technology, decrypting and encrypting any Portable Document Format files have become easier and simplified with web-based services.
As such, one of the best examples to mention is PDFBear. In fact, this online platform’s security tools have become the favorite of many internet users today because of its hassle-free process and free services. Plus, you can also lock and unlock your files in just a matter of seconds too!
If you want to discover more about this one-stop PDF tool, read on and learn how PDFBear’s security tools work.
Unlock Your PDF Files For Easy Access
Although locking your Portable Document Format file with a code is an effective way to protect your privacy and personal information, it can sometimes be a hassle. Particularly, if you’re in a hurry and have to open an encrypted document multiple times in a day, such a thing can be tiresome and will indeed cause you a pain in the neck.
Thus, if you don’t want to deal with this headache, you should remove your locked PDF document’s password before making some moves. But, for the least tech-savvy individuals, this task may seem to be a bit difficult. For this reason, the people behind PDfBear created a tool that can unlock PDF file much easier and faster.
As a matter of fact, you can get the decrypted document in just a snap of a finger without going through a lot of complicated navigations and technical jargon. No wonder PDFBear is the most used and recommended PDF tool across the web as of the moment. If you want to try this platform’s security tool, here’s how it works.
- From your device’s storage, get the encrypted document you want to unlock and upload it on PDFBear’s conversion box. Alternatively, you can also use the drag and drop method for easier upload.
- Next, enter the code or password in the PDFBear’s provided box.
- For the third step, tap the “Unlock PDF” button to begin the password removal process. This should only take a few seconds. If you do not know the code, then you will not be able to decrypt the file. This is an added security feature of PDFBear to make sure that the one removing the password is the owner of the file.
- Then, after a while, PDFBear will finally unlock your password-protected PDF document, and you can download the finished product to your internal disc.
Encrypt Your PDF Files to Protect Your Content and Information
Besides deleting your password-protected document’s code, PDFBear’s security tool will also let you encrypt your PDF file and create a code for additional protection. On top of that, the output that you will get through this platform’s services is always of the highest quality possible since it utilizes the latest technology available.
Furthermore, through the support of the 256-bit encryption protocol, PDFBear always makes sure every file uploaded on their server is secured and can’t be easily cracked by others. Moving forward, it will let you create a code for your PDF document that contains a minimum of nine characters.
Concerning this, your password may be a combination of alphanumeric characters or mixed lowercase and uppercase letters. With that, you can ensure that the code you have created is unique and unbreakable.
To protect your Portable Document Format files right this instant, here’s what you need to do if you want to use the PDFBear’s security tool:
- From your smartphone, tablet, or any compatible devices, select the PDF document you wish to encrypt with a security code and upload it to the PDFBear server.
- Secondly, type your desired passcode on the box to lock your Portable Document Format file.
- Next, press the “Encrypt PDF” key so that PDFBear can start the encryption process.
- For the last step, wait for a single minute or less until the PDFBear can successfully set your desired password to lock your document, then download the encrypted file to your device.
In A Nutshell
Either unlocking your password-protected document or setting up a security code for your PDF file can be challenging, especially when you’re not familiar with the software you need for these crucial assignments. Thus, if you want to take an easy route to encrypt and decrypt your PDF file, PDFBear is all you need.
With this PDF tool, you will never have to deal with technical terms and complicated instructions as it has completely easy-to-follow steps and straightforward procedure. Plus, its security tool is 100% free too! With all these in mind, there’s no doubt that many people prefer to utilize the services offered by the PDFBear to organize, manage, and protect their PDF files today.